Secure, natural looking replacement teeth
Dental implants are incredibly durable and long-lasting. If you look after them well, you won’t need to get them replaced. Plus, because they are anchored onto the jawbone, they’re very stable and secure. They can withstand the daily wear and tear of chewing and speaking without slipping or shifting in the mouth.
- Replaces single missing teeth
- Replace multiple missing teeth
- Holds a full set of dentures in place
- Supports good bone health
- Prevents an ageing, sunken-in look
By improving your overall oral health, preventing bone loss and preserving the natural structure of the jaw, dental implants can restore confidence and self-esteem. Once they’re in place, you’ll have a natural-looking and functional smile that feels like real teeth.